Saturday, August 15, 2009

Start of A New Journey


This is the 3rd time I am attempting to start to blog again. For some reasons I have deleted my other 2 blogs. It's like finishing a chapter in your life in search of a new one. Right now I can say I am a lost soul trying to find meaning to what life is all about.

A galavanter at heart...searching for places to go...great food to eat...interested in people...go through the unknown...in a mission to find what Life is all about and why am I created in this world.

I hope this next blog site of mine touches so many heart and help others who are lost too. I would like to share to you my life as it unfolds and I do hope you enjoy the journey as you travel with me.
Welcome to my world!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new adventure. Cool start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ChubbyMommy...adventure we'll surely enjoy together

    ReplyDelete