Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Day It all Ends


What if one day you found out you got cancer??? What are you going to do? I have posted this question in FB and I am surprised to read people's reaction. They thought I got something and replies were a bit sad. Well for now I don't think I have it...not that I know of. But based on my health history the possibilty of getting one is not really impossible. I was diagnosed with PCOS 10 years ago. It was removed through D & C. After biopsy the doctor said the cyst is metaplasmic meaning it can mutate to cancer. For now I am okay...I think.

I haven't had my check up for more than 3 years now and the last time I had it the doctor said there are some growing already. I am scared to go back and find out if I have it. But I guess it's better to know now for this won't go away anyway.

One day when you find out that your time is up...what are you going to do? The most important thing to ask yourself when you are losing track of your life and not thankful of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment