Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kwentong Hilaw

While attending a training eto ang eksena:

day 1:
they served smoked salmon sandwich for snacks
I texted the trainor: please have consideration on people who don't eat raw food.
He apologized and told me he is grateful for my feedback. To make up they sent me a slice of cake and said next day will be better.

day 2:
they served medium rare (looks raw to me as in pink ung meat) roast beef.
so i didn't eat again. the trainor noticed and approached me. she offered to order me food separately.
Ito ang panalong question: Ma'am are you okay with cured ham?
I really had a good laugh and told her never mind.
If it's not raw fish, raw beef...then to make up offered raw pork.
What's with these people serving raw food? Nakakaloka ka teh!

No comments:

Post a Comment