Saturday, May 29, 2010

birthday

Birthdays are meant to celebrate life. life that passed and the life you are going to have. I had a rough start today. Thinking of not going out and just stay at home. I changed my mind. I refused to succumb to this sadness and being alone. I have so many friends who remembered my special day. I got text messages and FB greetings early in the morning. Life is beautiful and intends to celebrate it today with my dear friends. I am not going to sweat the small stuff that makes me lonely. i have so many blessings in life and not to mention a new milestone in my life recently. Cheers and hopefully will get some good time tonight!

4 comments:

  1. thanks to my dear friends...my day didn't go to waste. thanks for the good dinner...thanks for the great booze...thanks for a wonderful company...thanks for the surprise cakes...was a bartender for a night...made some drinks or friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday. you deserve to be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. minsan, mas ok na rin yung nagbibigay.. kesa sa naghihintay ng iba pang biyaya or kung ano ano na wala tayo.. minsan, ok na rin na maging kontento and thankful sa blessings :) I hope you celebrated your birthday very well indeed:)
    -Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss B: I had a great time. Friends took me out for dinner, we went drinking afterwards and they have surprise mini cakes for me. Of course the give away slippers I did in the feeding program with some other friends. nothing can beat that. So Yes! I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete