Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wham! Burgers


Craving for a super tasty 1/3 pound heavy weight burger? Try the "Wham! Burgers" for a change. They got different selections of burgers and fries. A great food buddy while watching a movie. I love their Bronco burger though I can't finish the whole thing. Make sure you are hungry if you are to order one for this is very filling. Meat is cooked the way it is, in spite of the size it is not too messy and you can really taste the flavor and burgen bun is not soggy. They have different braches everywhere the metro but so far I have tried the one in Robinson's Place Mall in Ermita, Malate Manila plus another one along Katipunan. if I remember right the first time I tasted this was when I watched Transformers 2. I must say one of the BEST burger in town!



Ratings: Taste: 5 out of 5; Food Quality: 5 out of 5: Price: 4 out of 5 (Php 120-150); Sanitation: 4 out of 5

1 comment: