Friday, November 20, 2009

Andrea and a Woman On Top

I have found a new way to calm my nerves when I am feeling agitated. I was annoyed by the loud music I heard when I stepped in at work. An insestive moron was playing loud music without any consideration for his other coworker. To top it all...he wasn't even on his table.

I decided to put on my earphones and play my Ipod. Browsing through my playlist there it was...Adrea Bocelli. I don't understand a word he is singing..how I wish I do. Surprisingly he can calm my nerves. I will just have to play his album over and over until this neanderthal stops playing his nerve wracking music. Another album on my playlist are the soundtracks from Woman on Top (Brazilian Bossa Nova Song from a movie) and Princess Hour (Korean Songs from a telenovela). I don't know what's with foreign music...regardless if I understand the words I just appreciate their music. Nothing beats French music of course either an original composition or version.


Wuuuuusssaaaahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment