Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back to School

I have been contemplating on going back to school....been thinking about this for so long. Apart from increasing my marketability (career wise)...I like knowing the unknown...I like improving. I don't stop from learning:

Options:
* Reviewing for PMP- this is my priority and the most feasible one for now. Though a tough certification to get I need at least 6 months to review and study. I need to read the PMBOK at least 3 times apart from the other books I had to browse through.

* Take MBA @ either DLSU or Ateneo- have always wanted to take this right after college but didn't find the time or can't give my commitment to finish this. Been prioritizing work over everything for so long.

* Take Language Class- I have always been facinated with French and Spanish language. One limitation with learning these language here in Pinas is that nobody speaks it and I won't be able to put it into practice.

* Culinary Arts- My love for cooking is the one pushing me to do this. Maybe eventually when I am sure in finally putting up my dream resto.

* Play Saxophone- I got my saxophone since last year but haven't enrolled in a class yet. Not sure if I want to push through this.

What will I take? What do I do? I want to make my weekend productive not mention I want to keep learning. I definitely want to do all of this the only problem is which one first.

2 comments:

  1. You've got all the time to do these. You are spoiled with choice. Lucky for you. Start somewhere... i'll be at your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be by my side? bakit papakopyahin mo ba ko? hahaha

    trying to find time...thinking of starting next week.

    ReplyDelete